воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

James Cameron

1) He was a bit strange. I suppose he wasn't. I think why not, because almost all my friends are really crazy.
2) It was time of great changes and discovers. The science was developing and he began to think about things like sci-fi one. What about me, I can't imagine my life without all the creatures.
3) Diving was an opportunity to see unknown world and drawing was a way to let his creativity out. I've got any activities and I think that education should be the most important one.
4) I've seen neither The Abyss nor Terminator. Cameron introduced computer generated animation. What about me, I'm absolutely indifferent of special effects.
5) I suppose he likes mo to explore. And I really like Titanic because this story is grievous and much better than blue faces!!!
6) -Do not limit yourself;
    -Respect your team.
I absolutely support it :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий