воскресенье, 31 марта 2013 г.

The most terrible day in my life!

    It started as an usual day. I woke up, had breakfast and went to the university. I stayed at the bus station in time. I had been waiting my bus for a long time, but it didn't arrived. And my mood was getting worse and worse. While I was staying there, it started to rain. "What's going on???" - I asked myself. I understood that my day was going to be an awful one. All the same I'd catched my bus and thought that all my problems were finished. But I was mistaken...

   After some bus stations the bus'd got to the car accident. I thought: "Why is it happening with me today?!" I changed the bus for another one and drove to the university. When I was running, I was slushed by a car. After that I was sure it wasn't my day actually! I was late for an hour and I felt myself too disgusting... :(



1 комментарий: