понедельник, 3 июня 2013 г.

A piece of cake

     Hello everyone! My name is Marilyn Stewart and I want to tell you one story about me and my husband, Richard.
     I came back from my new advanced exercise classes and I was so exhausted and Richard told me that it's not difficult to do these exercises. So I offered him a bet: if he will go to these classes and will not be so exhausted like me, I cook a dinner for the entire family and conversely (I don't know how to say "и наоборот"). Richard went to the classes and came back in a very good mood and he was so full of energy, so I was too surprised. After he confessed that he lied to me and he didn't do any exercises, because he took photos of aerobics trainings. So we decided to go to my advanced classes together. OH MY GOD!!! He looked like a squeezed orange ann couldn't ever move! I was happy and offered him cooking dinner for our family together! I love my husband! :)))

1 комментарий: